Pages

Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Pesto Chicken Pasta



Okay, okay. I have been gone for a long time. But I am back for sure this time. I made Pesto Chicken Pasta. I usually make my own pesto sauce and put everything in the crock pot but today I didn't really have the time. But enjoy!

Ingredients: 
2 Chicken Breasts, sliced in half.
1 jar of Pesto Sauce.
1 tablespoon of Poultry Seasoning. 
1 tablespoon of Basil.
Pepper, to taste. 
Farfalle Pasta 

Directions.

Preheat you oven to 350 degrees. In a bowl combine spices and herbs and coat chicken evenly on both sides. 




Place in oven for 15 minutes. Meanwhile cook pasta al dente, drain and mix a jar of pesto with pasta.

By that time chicken should be done and you are ready to plate. Next time I will be adding some veggies. 
Enjoy! As always, it is undoubtedly delicious! 







No comments:

Post a Comment